![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
ouh hello love!! my weekend and aidiladha was splendid!! woke up bright & early on morning of aid to perform the prayers @ Masjid Assyafaah and afterwhich we proceed to buat Qurban. it went on smoothly, despite having jitters & cold feet when my number was called.. I was given the choice to Select my kambing but eeerrr I prefer to let the expert do his job..heh! it was my 1st time, and no doubt I was feeling estatic about the whole event.. reach home after zuhur, and by then I was already hallucinating... ahahahha! but not because of the blood and all, but because of I was darn hungry! the Nasi Briyani Dam which I had earlier @ the mosque was brilliant but I was shy to get a 2nd helping.. ehehe segan la sey.. after asar, the whole family went out to gather @ Wak Rosli's house. had a mini doa selamat for all .. in fact, yesterday wasnt just another aidiladha. it was also WakRosli's wedding anniversary, my dad and Wak Jaffri's advance berthday! Cuzzy haiyu suprised her parents with a photo-cake while I suprised my dad with the lovely mini fruit tartlerts! *drools* alrite loves, shall leave you guys to feast on the pictures... ps : no gore/bloody pics included. and yours truly here cant hardly wait for this coming friday the 12th. PAYDAY-CUM-YEAR END BONUS !! ![]() ![]() |