![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
last sunday engagement - Amin & Nazreen 22 dulangs from Amin to Nazreen...gulp!! Honestly, I was suprisingly shocked to hear it coz never before I heard so many trays being exchange. Most wld be odd numbers lk 9 or 11 dulangs but 22!! Nazreen..!! Saye cemburu sama kamu!! ahahahahah... seriously ppl, its 22. I've counted. no joke. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() will upload Nazreen's photos once I have it in hand. ------------------------- -------------------------------- ---------------------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------ ---------------------------- I skipped Lit's chalet coz Im totally dead beat. Past few daes wasnt a good start for me, and Im not in a very good mood lately. Will be having the day off tomorrow. Lk finally. AND! I've send a mass email to the respective parties regarding this saturday outing and man! Im VERY SATISFIED now. And the email contains some sarcastic remarks, which Im so very proud off. Puas hati aku... biar! ape dieorg nk cakap, nk kutuk...gasak dieorg! and here's what my email says :: Dear All, 20th December - Im calling it QUIT!! Juz wanna say thx to those who have help me in one way or another, and sory to dissappoint those who are hopping. Seriously guyz, Im painstakingly trying my best to accommodate to everyone's needs and it gets very demoralising when I dun get comforting replies. Some dun BOTHER to reply, some wans this, some wans that... some say they have no money and wans to eat @ hawker centre. Knock!! Knock!! hawker centre?? U hav the money to go ZoukOut but no money to eat ??!! HOW SAD !!!!!!!! Ouh well, I guess God is Fair. Happy New Year to all. Ya-allah, sesungguhnya hidup ini terlalu singkat untuk dipersiakan dgn dendam dan pertelingkahan yg tk berkesudahan. .. Namun, aku redha. |