<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Thursday, December 04, 2008

gonna be a super long entry, and pardon me for not updating often.
its the Big C.

woke up to a much anticipated raya songs on radio. aidiladha in 4days
time.personally, aidiladha has a much2 more deeper meaning for me..
sending the relatives to perform the Haj, reminds me how much I missed
seeing the Ka'abah, the many times I stepped in Masjid Nabawi, the many
times showering with Air ZamZAm.


ya-allah, sesungguhnya aku rindu menjadi tetamu-Mu ...


niwaes, I've seriously have no idea why all the movies I've seen recently
is super boring except for the R21 Zack&Miri Make A Porno. lolx..
not so R21, bOo!!




Last tuesday morning wasn't a good start for me. upon alighting from the
bus to work, I realised there's bubble gums on my hair!! ^&%$#*&*^%$@
I was swearing and cursing shit la ok. The very same reason why I hate
taking the farking public transport.


IS THIS THE KIND OF SERVICE STANDARD WE GET AFTER ALL
THOSE INCREASED FARE ??!!

MY FOOT!!



But then on a happier note, had dinner date with beloved Izda that evening..
both of us wanted sumtink meaty and settled for Korean dishes -->
Fresh Bulggogi @ Changi Airport. Bulggogi means "daging panggang"
in Korean. the ambience was exclusive, felt like Im having an in-flight dinner.
ahahah! and it's Online Ordering, mind you!. cool right?? aku jakun,, lolx.












Chicken Szechuan Bap & Beef ..err sumtink-sumtink



Prawns & Pine Mushroom Salad




and the happy faces (*_*) !


and not forgetting, sinful indulgence @ Swenses'



Walnut ROcky Road with sizzling fudge and melting marshmallows!





Ouh, recently I've tried NokiaWifi Zone onboard the bus and to my suprise,
connection was pretty fast. Sempat msuk MSN Live. lolx.







Coming Monday cum Hari Raya Aildiladha, I've already made plans with
the beloved family members to perform solat raya @ Masjid Assyafaah,
after which shall proceed to see the kambing2. yeap, alhamdulillah ader
rezki sikit so this year me and kakak buat korban =)
Kenduri @ Rumah Wak Rosli after asar.





Oraite loves, shall leave ya all for now.

Happy Weekends and Salam Aidiladha buat teman2 semue !!! Muackz!!