<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Saturday, December 13, 2008

DEMORALISED. DEPRESSED. TEARS GONE COLD.

been having this feeling lately, feeling of not wanting to meet anyone nor go out anywhere. juzt wanna coped myself inside my bedroom. Ive been very silent at work, colleagues were left wondering. Ive been caught having deep thoughts at work, staring blankly at my radar and seems oblivious to my surroundings. Perhaps, Im juzt pre-occupied with millions of stuffs racing thru my mind. I dun noe, what was I thinking ?!?

but for ONE thing Im very sure of, Im SICK! Im SICK of trying my best to accommodate to everbody's needs. and at the end of the day, what do I get? NOTHING. and I honestly cant please everyone. at times, I do wish to believe what Johnnie Walker Black Label said : BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN ARE GREATER FRIENDS. but, I guess I rather chose not to believe.

perhaps, the MAIN reason Im having this feeling all boils down to the dinner outing that Im organising next saturday. and dear Izda, if ya reading this.. Im calling it QUITS! like seriously, the last mass-msg/emails that I send everyone seems to go down the drain : no responds, no nothing. and this is not the 1st time Ive been treated lk this. time and again, Im left dissapointed.. ouh well, guess Im immuned.. and I rather stop it here before my emotion gets the better of me.

ps : i wish i can juzt dissappeared into thin air.. sigh. come Izda, let us just both go Billy Bombers. yang lain bleh pi mampos!

------------------------------------- --------------------------- -------------------------- --------------------------------- --------------------------- -------------------------


on a much lighter note, shaz n me gets a ride from thomas yesterday after nite duty to Tembeling Centre to try out our uniforms. spend 60 agonising mins having breakfast at Jalan Batu Market & Cooked Food centre before proceeding to the centre. lolx! three of us were like zombies eating breakfast, with black eyebags and all. ahahah!

and yesterday evening, sister and me ordered pizza, lasagne, meatballs and suprised the dad becaused its his berthday.

Happy __ __th Berthday, Bak!!

we love you many2 !!!!

hope you like the Deuteur stuffs that we have bought for you.






and tml,

Amin's Engagement @ western end
Nana's Engagement @ eastern end

goodness!! I wish I can split myself into 2pc and attend both ceremonies separately. and taking into consideration Im on afternn duty tml, I anticipate myself to be shagged and stoned...

Lit's berthday chalet coming tues/wed - dun wory swithart, I'll be there after ending my afternn duties and SO, pls save some supper for me! ehehehe!

and Abg Long Yazid leaving for Yaman tml. have a safe trip bro!


alrite loves, happy weekend to all *sad sad smile*