<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Thursday, June 12, 2008


wOhOo!! im uber excited coz my leave application has been a.p.p.r.o.v.e.d !!
no wonder i've been dOing nite shift for 3 weeks . . n hOnestly, sooner
or ltr i'll doubt i noe mane pg mane mlm... huahahaha!

planning for a nearby getaway. n d theme shall be Entertainment.
kinda sick of my bangkok shopping trip last february so dis time shall njoy myself to the max!

tght of gg ..

(1) Genting ; City Of Entertainment.
(2) Batam / Bintan : for my fetish in water spOrts. heh!
(3) Pulau Perhentian / Redang : water spOrts!


im still unsure if i can still bOok for my trip, but if d plan doesnt
wOrked out.. its still ok coz i've big prOject up my sleeve *grins*



ouh damn!! i juz rmmbr.
Father's Day dis coming sundae. hhhmmmm .... totally slipped my mind.



------------------------------ ----------------------------- --------------------



Let it go ……
Cant let this thing called love get away from you
Feel free right now, going do what you want to do
Cant let nobody take it away, from you, from me, from we
No time for moping around, are you kidding?
And no time for negative vibes, cause Im winning
Its been a long week, I put in my hardest
Gonna live my life, feels so good to get it right
So I like what I see when Im looking at me
When Im walking past the mirror
No stress through the night, at a time in my life

Aint worried about if you feel it
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right
I aint gonna let you kill it
You see I wouldnt change my life, my lifes just…..Fine

Feels so good, when youre doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
Keep your head up high in yourself, believe in you, believe in me
Having a really good time, Im not complaining
And Im a still wear a smile if it raining
I got to enjoy myself regardless
I appreciate life, Im so glad I got mine

You see I wont change my life, my lifes just fine
I aint gonna let nothing get in my way
I aint gonna let nobody bring me down, no, no, no
No matter what nobody has to say
I aint gonna let nothing get in my way
No matter what nobody has to say