<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Monday, June 16, 2008

the weekend was . . . . . OK.



Saturday.

i spent d whOle afternn watching DVD n hindustan wif d mOm. hahahah..
n by evening, i was getting ready to gO to wOrk. (nite shift) left hOme ard
920pm, walk aimlessly to d carpark to warm d car n off i drOve.







Sunday.

reach hm 815am. bath, sleep. wOke up @ 130pm.
bath again, gettting ready to attend my theory class.

the sister suprised me by fetching me from sch n decided to go suntec for
the PC Show.. human traffic was crazy!!!
she was looking for a new digicam, n so u see..im a personal advisor.
so yeah, she finally bOught one.








Olympus Mju 790 SW.























its shOck proof, water prOof, freeze prOof.
its SUPER PROOF, i tell u !!



except hers is in hOt fuchsia pink !!! my fav colour!!

(i'll snap n post it in ltr update)





on random :

i still owe d dad his father's day gift. ahaha..
but he'll definitely get it by tOnite.


guess wat i bOught him ; a brand new helmet !! wOoohOoo !!
eheheh..




Daddys Litle Girl

Daddys little girl
thats how it was always meant to be
Through my young childhood years
that started way before three,
A big hug from daddy

after bouncing on your knee
And endless hours of the "dreadful" playing tea,

You told me to get back up
and never let me fail
And then at night youd tell a story
and into the night wed sail,

You told me once to find who I was
and to be all that I can be
And that voice still lingers inside
and I will never forget what you said to me

You told me that I was one of a kind
and I had a heart full of gold
And those are the precious words
that could never be sold

I know sometimes it was hard
to raise a child like me
But Im glad you never gave up
you gave me endless love for free...



I LOVE YOU, DAD !!


oraite loves, take care all (*_*)