<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

mentioned earlier in my previous post that i was feeling a lil depressed. *sigh* but a blessing in disguised. i partnered wif aram last saturday nite @ wk. so we took turns to be on watch... so i did my wk as usual until i received a msg from one of the console informing of outbound vsl. hence, since i was @ security console i had to call up pcg to tell em' regarding dis outbound. i tink i was so dumb-founded (coz yg angkat tepon tu mamat mlayu..kwahkwahkwah!) that i didnt tell him the name of the vsl. gOsh! paisey la i had to call him again the second time round..



*me* : hi evening! sape nie? sham ehk?
*sham* : ya, ahahaha..
*me" : eh sory eh, i tink didnt tell u name kapal tu kan..
*sham* : ahahha..tu lah, asal letak tepon cpat sgt? hehehee...
*me* : ahahaha..sory so so sory. lolx (i was freaking embrassed *blushed*)



i was assigned to security console (again!) yest day and as coincidence as it is, i called up pcg (work related stuff) AND its that sham again. *my heart was jumping la*



*me* : hi evening! is jack around?
*sham* : jack? he's away at d moment. its sham here.
*me* : ouh ok, its fiza from port operation. ask u ehk, d harts alert u antar ur org pi tgk ehk?
*sham* : ah, pi tgk *giggles*
*me* : (kentot! aku tgh panic loyar buruk plak ni mamat) isk! i mean u send ur men pi investigate?
*sham* : jack yg send, u hold on eh...jap tau.
*sham* : aniwae, u managed to find out abt d harts?
*me* ouh, i've been calling the owner no respond. u give me some time.
*sham* : how many time? *giggles*
*me* : (dlm hati, gatal!) ahahahha, alah i call u again to update ok.
*sham* : call tau jgn tk call..ehehhe
*me* : yeeee.... *smiling sheepishly* lolx



now that's the perk of sitting @ security console, coz every now n then gOtta liased wif pcg. yg gereknye ader mamat mlayu! ahahahahha..ouh, i lOVE men in Uniforms!!!!!


ok ok, i tink i beta not day-dream abt dis sham again, or else he gOnna make
my dream wet! lolx. ahahahahahahhaha...





on a happier note,

kakak bOught me an Adidas watch from her weekend getaway last sat. a pity, its a rubber strap which im not so fond of. but aniwae, appreciate it alot since i've got no watch for the time being..so thx ah kak! =)

i drove nenek home last sunday, den we (me,dad,mum, n dada) went for a spin..





on random,


million of thoughts racing thru my mind.
so many things to do yet so little time.

mentally exhausted but i cant sit still until i finish wat i start. umph!
stealing time to do my research. alot of readings. needs alot of understanding..



im draining myself out!


im dead beat!


BUT


im njoying life!


no regrets (*_*)




doing the graveyard duty tonite with shazmeen @ tpc. woitz! i lOike!!!
time for siesta. toodles!








Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
I'm through, with doubt
There's nothing left for me to figure out
I've paid a price, and i'll keep paying
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should
I know you said
Why can't you just get over it
It turned my whole world around
and i kind of like it
am i losing touch with others?
sumtink that i quesntioned myself every single day.
burden me so much, that it hurts.
yesh, please get me out of this shit.