![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Monday, February 11, 2008
i had my fair share of driving, last weekend. apparently it juz deepen my hatred towards all those farking annoying MACRIDERS. ok i admitted im still new in my driving, still trying to master my driving skills. its already bad enough having the dad sitting beside me in d passenger seat wif his non-stop nagging (i'll swear i appreaciate all those..) but to hav dat stupid blardy road pest chasing me from behind and to scold me, gdness! its juz so demoralising. tsk tsk tsk tsk.... o well hello mcfucker! i DID signal b4 i changed my lane, it was YOU trying to chase time and plc and YOU got the cheek to scold me?? Shame on YOU.. it was YOU tailgating me so closely. blame no one but YOUSELF.. fool. *breath in breath out...in....out* ok. im cool. *winks* i had a wonderful time last week during the CNY break despite being on nite duty..ouh well, work is work - play is play. 1st Day of CNY ![]() i cooked satay for the whole family, deep-fried style. the satay was sooo juicy. ![]() 2nd Day of CNY chill-out with the beloved relatives @ Sembawang Park. chit-chatting, joking around..games..swimming.. had a game of Reversi with darling Nunu and Ayu. ![]() 3rd Day of CNY ![]() drove the family to have a game of bowling @ OCC, Orchid Country Club. initially we went to Yishun Safra bt unfortunately, it was full house. ![]() ![]() my mum, to my suprise... bowled better den me..huahahha steady ah mak!!! ![]() c d letter "F"..dats my scoreboard. a strike, gd enough! ehehehe.. ![]() ------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- ------------------ my next cycle roster, is hOt!! im selling my shift lk hOtcakes!! ahahahhahaha... had a few colleagues wanting to change shift wif me. im ok with that actually so long it doesnt clash with my plans, im reasonable (*_*) . small matter . frenz bdae in upcoming daes.. bOoo!! pay-day tml.. dOuble-bOO!! BKK in ... dOt dOt dOt daes. YEESSSSSSSAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------------------- --------------------- --------- ------------- -------------- Closed off from love I didn’t need the pain Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain Time starts to pass before you know it you’re frozen But something happened for the very first time with you My heart melts into the ground , found something true And everyone’s looking round thinking I’m going crazy But I don’t care what they say , I’m in love with you They try to pull me away but they don’t know the truth My heart’s crippled by the vein that I keep on closing You cut me open and I Keep bleeding keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling But nothing’s greater than the rush that comes with your embrace And in this world of loneliness I see your face Yet everyone around me thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe And it’s draining all of me oh they find it hard to believe I’ll be wearing these scars For everyone to see |