![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Sunday, September 23, 2007
RANDOMNESS. Break-fast wif Nunu last nite @ Haji Lane - Al Tazzaq Eygptian Restaurant. Had dis weird waiter taking our orders. ps Nunu : U made me looked silly!! paisey la dey, kepale hOOts.. DATES ehk ehk. Date as in HARI BULAN bukan KURMA!! *doink* kekekz...huahahuahah!!!! We headed 2 bazaar geylang coz d nite is still young..walk ard - from paya lebar mrt to malay village to joo chiat n all d way back to tanjung katong mall. getting a cab was so leceh...but i had a wOnderful saturday nite =) It feels so different being here I was so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same There's no one to turn to I don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you |