![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Saturday, September 01, 2007
IM SO IMMUNE *rolling eyes* seems lk sum of my beloved frenz hav vanished in2 thin air. i dun noe wat's up wif dat, but obviously im missing em'. i wanted so much 2 organized another outing of girlie affairs but fact dat, i juz cant afford 2 be dissappointed again n again. bcoz im sick of being d one 2 save dis frenship all d time. perhaps its tyme they start acting lk hw a real fren shld. *aching heart* if they cant be bothered wif me, den y shld i ?! well, congratulations to em'. except 4 a few who still cherish our frenship ; I LURVE U, I SWEAR I REALLY DO !! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ tag replies - Farna : bukan pilih kasih, smue kwn aku syg equally. cume, lau pape terjadi kepe ker, izda go dulu...aHaHaHa!! sory ah izda, gurau je. Kan gurauan tu pengikat kasih syg. Muackzz muackzz!! Syg korg due *_* It feels so different being here I was so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same There's no one to turn to I don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you |