![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
APE CAKAP. **izzy** says: anw,yesterday i break fast at naked fish **izzy** says: cos im your guinea pig rite!!! **izzy** says: duh! **izzy** says: and we spent $52 **izzy** says: small serving seh **izzy** says: lau kau mesti tak kenyang mystiqueaztique says: dun anihw say i say ur my guinea pig oK, u nOe i wanted to try dat outlet wif u n yet ur nOt true to ya wrds. O well, wAt can i say i cant possibily stOp u from breaking fast wif ur BF wAt mystiqueaztique says: thx for d infO **izzy** says: eh your blog says so **izzy** says: hahahah **izzy** says: eh atleast i can review it to WE go mystiqueaztique says: eh hello WHich entry did i say UR MY GUINEA PIG **izzy** says: not really guinea pig just like pe2 aku jugk yg first **izzy** says: k whatever Sory ah beb, aku tk terima sei bile ko ckp yg ko guinea pig aku. Peng! Aku tk marah, juz dat i cant accept wat u said. Bile ko ckp "ape2 izda 1st per" - is bcoz i give u my utmoz priority among all d other frenz dat i hav n NOT bcoz ur my piggy. Its d bez undivided attention i can afford 4 a special fren lk U. I hav ur interest @ heart. Considered it ur blessing =) N so pleaseeee, stOp saying ur my guinea pig cOz UR DEFINITELY NOT !! ps : i've wld hav slapped u if u said dat infront of me....nasib pat msn. *rOlling eyes* Pape pun, nOthing beats arguing/debating wif u!! (,") (",) -- cheers 2 our frenship !!!!!! It feels so different being here I was so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same There's no one to turn to I don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you |