<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Saturday, August 04, 2007

VERTICAL PARKING.

Juz as i thght i wun get on 2 d nx stage, learning vertical parking was actually such a breeze!! i cleared!! wwwweeeeee. i was sweating lk 1 cold hard turkey while doin d prac dat havin aircon inside d car wasnt of any used..lolx. so wats nx? i cant hardly wait...imagine not gg 4 any practise 4 d past 3mths, i was doin quite alrite..kinda impressive, i nOe =)

Muhamad n Ahmad turn my hse in2 a childcare centre. *ppffftttt* nvrtheless, i lurve entertaining kidz. It gives me d happiness dat money cant buy.. .. ..
Kakak text me earlier dis mOrn 2 get her d Strait Times. cOz there's dis particular section regarding holidays destination. We bOth planning 2 go 4 our end-yr vacation..insyaallah. Darwin?BangkOk?HK? im into Kota Kinabalu 4 d treking part but u nOe her, mane ON tu smue..weak!

Arr, yesh Farna, izda ckp kan aku nye blog tk ader UUMM langsung. sampai yawn dier bace.
walau!! discOuraging btui ah kwn ko tu...hur hur hur. N ouh, dier grab Pure Choz tk blg aku sei. Aku ader lah terigtkan dier...keciankan aku =(
Ok izda, nOt dat i've gOt nOthing 2 blog abt. in fact, i dO! Well, niwaes juz rmmbr dat sumtymes sumtinks r beyond our control *nod heads*

By rite, im gg 2 watch Baybeats wif Nunu 2dae...but alas, she kena stay hm ..periuk punye psal...muahahahha!! tkpe la beb, ader hari kite balas!!! jengx3


I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see, when you see what I've got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am