![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
TIME 2 SWITCH UP D ROLES. Gdness, i woke up wif a mild-heart-attack from shazmeen. Babe! U haven been clockin in/out? Vijay juz told me. *mane ader passwords...*(still sleepy..in bed) I did told u, rmmbr? Yg Hammin blg dat time..same as intranet *WTH??!!(super-shock) but d info was so vague. tkpe la, wasnt ur fault aniwae. Hope Vijay's not mad... Im juz blardy clumsy. Ppffttt* Its ok, dier cume blg je. Invitation card 4 D&D he will pas 2 u soon. *oouh, alrite. C u ltr @ tpc 4 d briefing. Call me wen u reach coz moz prob i'll reach early 2 CLOCK IN...ahahhaa* ahahaha...sinder nmpk. ok, c u. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WORK - Nvr been betta!! great envt, great ppl . . . LIFE - Gd. Juz need 2 relax n unwind a lil' bit more. . . LOVE - Eeeeeerrrrrrr . . . so sumone i noe fail her TP test dis mOrn. shOot!! im freaking out. Urgh!! lk seriously. im desperate 2 pass mine coz i wan 2 drive d car during hari raya... ya-allah, permudahkanlah jalan utkku lulus TP ku. Amin, amin ya rabbalalamin. Ppl, pray 4 me =) I never pretend to be something I'm not You get what you see, when you see what I've got We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl I know exactly where I stand And all I can do is be true to myself I don't need permission from nobody else 'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl I know exactly who I am |