<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Monday, August 06, 2007

RANDOM SATURDAY NITE.

Part 1 -
we both got same taste. dat's my fav too.
*ehehe..nice. been quite sumtimes since i had those*
u shld try d hOt chocolate..pooweerrrrrrr

Part 2 -
so wen r u gg 2 meet me?
*purposely turned a deaf ear*
nk jumpe nari mlm?
*WAT? skrg? u mean nw?*
ahahahha...kidding. i noe u wking early tml mOrn.
(again) so wen r u gg 2 meet me?
*ouh..ahah. anytime. tml?*
i've gOt appt but i'll confirm wif u 2nite. lau jadi, i pick u from wk, u dun ride.
*okie, call me.* smile widely*

Part 3 - sunday nite
haluha. tgh buat ape? da mkn?
*juz reach hm..tk pi turfclub? they shOwing ur fav Man U Vs Chealsea 2nite, free ad*
nah..i tgk pat kedai kopi je..lagi bez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off duty tml!! wwwweeeeee.

Part 4 -
MAN U MENANG!! u still support ur team kental tu.. ehehehe
*hello, d last deal was bcoz i wasnt keen on Man U winning ok! big deal, bukan u yg main..blurgh*
ahahhaa...once a devil alwaz a red devil
*aniwae, i noe i can nvr win arguing wif u..baahhh!!*

U Make My Monday Worth Spending. Thx.


I msg aqillah, regarding PSP games - Loco Roco...hhhmmm
I called izda, she's having fever. poor baby..
I msn farna, she started wk 2day..
N I say hello 2 Jackofai..

I bought a bun on d way hm..
I mopped d floor upon reaching hm..
I took a cold bath..refreshing
N i shall continue reading Harry Potter n The Half Blood Prince.....ahakzz!!

nari ader cite Hikmah. OK GO.



I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see, when you see what I've got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am