<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Friday, August 10, 2007

JUZ MY LUCK.

Thur's Morning
Skided. Had a bad fall n i actually flung from d bike n landed hard on d concrete rd...gee. Bike suffer scratches, handle n tank kemek..my raincoat was tore apart (so juz imagine hw bad it is). injured my rite leg, swOllen knee n i tink i need crutches....ahahhaa. lolx. i stil got d cheek 2 laugh...so much 4 getting d paycheck which will nw go in2 funding d maintenance. Urgh! lk tOoottt.

Haluha! Awk ok tk? Keciannye. Dah gi hOspital? Mcm mane leh jatuh? Awk pat mane skrg?
*nOt 2 gd. rite leg nk str kan sakit..but im glad im stil alive*


Tuesday
Met up wif izda (despite her fever..). Spent d whole afternn in town. Had lunch @ Bistro Delifrance, tea time @ Coffee Bean. I bought Transformer figurines 4 Muhamad =) n we managed 2 borrow sum reading materials from d
libr@orchard.
So, here's wat we had -->


Pasta Alfedo (ps: nOt so nice as Breeks)


Beef Lasagne


Farmer's Egg in Pita


Hot Chocolate, Pure Chocolate n Banana Chocolate Cake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wondered if me getting in2 an accident was really a blessing in disguise coz
I MET MR BUS-STOP on my way hm dis morning...*grinning widely*
(lk finally!!)


One more day 2 EPL kickoff. Yiippiieess!!



I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see, when you see what I've got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am