<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Sunday, August 19, 2007

ITS A SUNDAY afterall

Friday

Njoyed my cOmp's D&D 2 d max!! wwwhoooaa!! Lagik bez is wen d CE of my cOmp announced dat every eligible staff will receive a bOnus tml (bcoz of comp's gd performance 4 getting dis award 4 2 consecutive yr..cant rmmb wat's d name) n anOther bOnus end of d yr from d comp itself...YESSS-NESS!!!!!! But ah, im nOt quite sure if im gOnna receive coz im new but Jann from HR says there's a possibilities i'll be given sum....*big grinz*



Alhamdulillah .. . . ...







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday
I went to Kak Siti Khadijah's wedding dis afternn (a fren of kakak..).. i bought her dis as a wedding gift =)







....*shake heads*....cheeky fyza..





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Im kinda hungry though i juz had taquitos 4 dinner...*sighs* n currently waiting 4 Liverpool's match ltr on. yada-yada-yada
Will be wking d graveyard shift tml ..i lOike !!
Will be having my practicals early tml mOrning..

wat else ehhk ??

i wanna gO shOoooppppiinnngggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see, when you see what I've got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am