![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Monday, August 27, 2007
BLESS MONDAY I woke up n realised im PMS-ing!! Great! No wonder i felt cranky, grumpy 4 d past few daes. N there goes my wish of following d parents 2 EXPO 4 d Malam Nisfu Sya'ban n Tahlil Arwah. Sad la =( coz da berniat sei nk bace yassin n mudah2an diterima "buku" ku ituuu..Nie mlm nnt turun "buku" baru soooooooo hopefully it wun be as bad as d old ones. Amin. Niwae, i went 4 my pracs dis mOrn. POWERR la i cOmpleted my stage 3 so im left wif only 3 more subject ; TP Test Checklist , Comprehensive Driving n Pre-Test Assessment *wweewiiitttt* afta which i can juz go 4 d revision n d real test itself. ssssccaarrrryyyyyy Funny tink is, i was attached wif an instructor i nvr had b4 but thx gdness it goes out well. He's so funny yet he stresses me out on my parallel parking SO MUCH dat i knocked d poles cOuntless times..n ouh, he cant pronounce my name. Lolx. Ivan : alarmak, u knOcked down d pole..u disgrace me la u ...aHaHahAhA Me : ahahha...den u kanchOng me 4 wat. C la, u talk2 2 me purposely so dat i cannot focus rite? Ivan : Haiya, u listen use ear mah...Ur hand on d steering wheel. Me : *ppfftt* Ivan : Dun wory, ur driving all ok..Stress nw beta so TP can pass. Me : Cross my finger. IZDA!! Klau aku paz TP aku, org pertama yg dpt tour dari aku ialah ko!!! aHaHaHaHa. U noe hw much i really wanted dis rite?? Insya-allah, by d tyme Asilah buat majlis kawin kite bleh dtg in style. Yupz, kite gi naik kereta, baju kurung pun tk rOyOk. Nnt aku blast lagu "Glamorous" kuat2...eheeeehhe. I cant hardly wait 4 dat mOment *smiles* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oew hm, i passed by d libr 2 returned d bOoks dat i've bOrrowed n i bOught dis Woodcraft Construction Kit. Spent d nx 20mins @ hm on d couch wif undivided attention fixing it.. (hafizah itching hand la, tOld u ppl im sumone who cant sit still...will definitely find sumtink 2 do 4 sure) Lk wat ppl say ; u can take d girl out of d garden but u cant take out d gardener in d girl. Steady la, im a Girl Of All Trade. Fyza lau da sungguh2...mati balik idup pun dier tetap akan habiskan ape yg dier nk buat punyer la..Dat's her strength (*_*). I dun mean 2 brag but hOnestly ppl, im one strOng-willed girl. So here gOes d outcome .. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Nyce rite? Guess i'll be gg down 2 d plc again 2 grab summore kit. Cant believe dOing all dis craft can bring so much fun =) n u appreciate it more especially wen u completed d whOle stuffs w/o anyone's help. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I have dis ULTIMATE URGE dat has been bugging me 4 a couple of daes nw. I kept tinking abt it 24/7. Hhhmmm..i dun wan 2 make any impulsive decision but after sum soul-searching, guess im ON 4 it. Keep on guessing ppl, u'll be suprised. Or mayb nOt, ..we shall c =) hint : nOthing 2 do wif my love life . It feels so different being here
I was so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same There's no one to turn to I don't know why I let it go too far Starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you |