<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why do we love them :
Sexy Male Attributes

Why do we love men? Let us count the ways. Their charming grins. Their strong hands. Their sexy shoulders. Their strength, their tenderness, their confidence... and did we mention the hands?

*yawnns* pretty sleepy though. a lil feverish..Uummpphh. i've been waking up @ 5am 4 d past few daes n i was caught in d rain to n from wk. hur hur hur. .*aaacccchhhoOOOoooo!!*
Ok lil fellas, im taking a siesta - wake me up wen july ends!

im soOOoo cold .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ouh, i so miss u Mr Bus-Stop!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets
it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and
still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me
but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow
but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough