<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RANDOM.

Its gd 2 be hm dis early. yepz, im back!!! hOme sweet hOme.
suprising news from dada d mOment i step in d hse; "Kak, ader gmbr kakak n frenz in NBSS yearbOok - 50th Anniversary Recollections" wwhhhooooaaaa. lolx.
In other words, my pic is in NBSS yearbook. ahakz!! i called izda (still excited..). cOz there's particular pic she's wif Mr Ma Zhijian taken during Racial Harmony Day Dressing Competition 2003 (wah, nOt bad eh i can still recall which yr..heee). im still beaming thOugh *_*

finally, I RIDE 2 WORK!! yess-ssaa!! Superb la ok, 30mins. nO matter hw late i stepped out from d hse i still reach on time. aahahhahhha . . *winks winks - jumps ard* speedy gOnzales on the loose. lOlx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so much things have been happening lately. NO, im nOt stressed, upset or pape yg sewaktu dgn nyerr..i spot pimples on my face thx 2 all those daydreams i had! Urgh!! hahhahaha.
im so happy n contented wif my life rite nw. cherishing every single seconds of it.
Alhamdulillah =) n ouh, I LOVE MY JOB, lk seriously.


ps: Mr Bus-Stop, why does ur smile keep appearing in my mind ??!! i had a restless nite. gOsh!!!!!



I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets
it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and
still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me
but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow
but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough