![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Sunday, July 29, 2007
RAIN RAIN, GO AWAY .. Its raining heavily. there's nO way i can ride 2 wk ltr. Uummpphh... Will cOax daddy 2 send me den *_* (but dat means i've gOt 2 take d train back hm) Ape2 la. Tk crewet. shOot!! i juz saw d lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye 4 nw .. taking care love.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough |