![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Thursday, July 26, 2007
MORE THAN A WOMAN Does tripping over stairs and wearing jeans all day disqualify me from being a real woman? HEAD OVER HEELS - Im not the girl my mother imagined I wld be. Wen other lil girls were preening in front of d mirror, I was climbing trees n craping my knees. Wen they were putting on Mummy’s pearls, I was prancing around in Daddy’s shoes. I havnt changed much since then. Appearance isnt everything, yet it does carry some importance. Since women hav been given all d opportunities 2 look beautiful, why not make use of it? SKIN DEEP - I cant b bothered wif high-maintenance grooming,(really, no bluff..im no bimbo) but I do like whipping on some girlie stuff occasionally. Girlfriends hav taken d liberty 2 put bangles on my arms, skirts on my legs, n then nod their heads in enthusiastic agreement of their own tastes in fashion. I hav discovered a certain feel-good factor dat comes wif being happy wif how I look, n it does make me feel beta abt myself. But sum girls hav it easier den me. They look better in certain clothes. They exude their femininity naturally. They hav grace, poise n elegance. They don’t trip on their heels down d cinema stairs, sliding from row H to F. They frequently attract the attention of guys. They are d typical damsels in distress dat guys dream of rescuing. (*rolling eyes*, attention-seekers!!) So does dat make me, a non-typical exemplification of femininity, less of a woman? THE DEFIANT DAMSEL - Passing comments, disappointments n hurts hav made me tink long n hard abt this. Perceptions n trends come n go abt wat makes a woman, wat beauty means, n who best embodies d true definition of a woman. But is there such a thing as being less or more of a woman? I think not. I am a woman, through n through. (im a girl nOt yet a wOmen, though) I wan 2 b appreciated. I wan 2 b loved. I wan 2 b found beautiful, if not physically, then in many other ways. Perhaps by how I encourage people. Perhaps by the things I create wif my fingers. Perhaps by making people laugh (hOhO, im super-gd @ dis..*winks*) I hav emotions like any other woman. I hurt. I hav mood swings. I battle wif self-esteem. I feel vulnerable. I feel selfish. N I believe I hav sumtink unique 2 offer this world dat no one else can. We’re all made different 4 a reason. As I journey to discover more of who I am n can be—a woman—I am grateful 4 friends who accept me as I am, and love me for it; friends who hold my arm wen I walk up the stairs n tell me my bruises look cool =) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ hOnestly, i've no idea wat im typing. silly. im shagged. my back aching..but its ok. im happy coz happiness cOmes wen u njoyed d simplicity of life *bliss* n daddy spOnsoring 2 renew my road tax n vehicle licence. bez kan..org spOnsor. duit tk kuar ..ahahha yessnnneess!! I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough
|