<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Monday, July 09, 2007

IF THAT AINT LOVE, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

its crazy. n yet sumhow i appreciated all thOse crazy/crappy/nonsense msgs u send me. n u nvr fail 2 make me smile every single day. hahaha.."fyza yg sOngsang, ketawe sorg2 bile bace msg". dats wat u alwaz says...ssheesshh.
Like hello, platonic relationship, no? *gOd nOes*

its amazing hw u can brighten up my day wif dat silly msgs of urs...thx.

i still owe u an Earthquake. lOlx.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

current cOndition => in need of immediate dinner, zZZzz mOnster is killing me..

i wan Penne With Prawn in Creamy Mushroom Sauce n Coffee Bean's Pure Chocolate!!!!




I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets
it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and
still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me
but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow
but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough