![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Friday, June 01, 2007
Random. nOw im feeling kinda blOated thx 2 dis sinful indulgence... dOnuts!dOnuts!dOnuts! nO wOnder my cheeks r grOwing *_* eheeee . . chubby-chubby me. ni klau ian nmpk, mampos aku..kOnfirm dier kate "eeeeeeee, mcm maauu giiigiittt.." LOLx. ______________________________________________________________ Dear Fren, One day you'll see... If only you knew maybe you would understand that what you've done I can't comprehend. It doesn't make sense nor does it serve a purpose. It's all fun and games to you. With that fake smerk on the surface, I know you're lying when you say that you wish it would have been another way' Cause you know it was your intention from the start. I can't decide what hurts more: the memories of all the joy we had, like the little grin I adore or the disgusting sight I see but I know you're such a fake One day you'll see the "monkey in ur face"and the immaturity in your ways. The ego that you has and the game thatyou play So you'll turn to that girl who ALWAYS made you laugh and who ALWAYS made you smile. You'll say, "I am sorry and I miss you"... And you might even cry But don't be shocked when she says, "NO"and don't be amazed when she thinks it's a lie. I guess I will do what I do best - Worry about the future and stress about the past. Remember who I am; The girl you still know, The girl you made grow The girl you'll never forget and the one you hate to admit. nO offends 2 all, juz wanna make knOwn 2 ya'all dat i express myself betta in wOrds. To dat particular person in reading, i dun asked 4 mOre. But is juz ONE NITE dat PAINFULL ??!! all i eva wanted was . . . . |