<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Sunday, June 24, 2007

AS OF YESTERDAY...

caught d mOvie F4:Rise of The Silver Surfer last nite wif dada. Alighed dada 1st b4 i went up d stupid steep slope 2 park my bike. shOot!! d bike wun mOve. n its heavy ok eventhOugh its juz 180cc. O HELLO, nOt all girls can carry such heavy bikes ok. BAAHHH!! gd tink im physically big fleshy. Lolx. Then came dis yOung man, offering 2 help me. OMG! OMG! sO i hand over d bike 2 him n he help me main stand d bike. ahhahah!! so charming la he, i was instantly reminded of Eddie (my long-lost summer fling) yaadayaadayaada. . . hensem jgk abg tu..ahakz!!
Ya ok, izda alwaz said i've gOt fetish 4 older guys. I DEFINITELY DO !!! *blushed*

Frankly speaking, dating older guys r WAY MUCH BETTA. i swear. There's so much diff wen u date sumone from ur age grp n sumone yrs older den u. so girls, if u had any opportunity 2 date older guyz, plz dO so...im nOt encOuraging watsOeva but, yeah...u'll c wat i meant. besides, "taste all d cuisine 1st b4 u settle on ONE".


IF THAT AINT LOVE, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS.


gOt 2 mit dad's cOlleague few days ago wen dad invited him over 4 dinner. nOt-bad lOoking. den wen he was abt 2 go hm, he smiled @ me, i smiled back. AND i thought no one saw, but dada saw la..sharks!! malu nyeerr aku............. "kAk, kak senyum pat dier ehk". "Ehk, mane ader..mrepek jer" HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. im gd @ lying. *winks*.

its funny hOw lately i've been getting 2 meet all d gd loOking guys. nOt drop-dead gOrgeous but who cares. Looks wun last.


Ouh fyza, plz dun play wif fire. its ok, im burned aniwae. *hint hint*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets
it ain't my fault cause I...tried to get away but trouble follows me and
still I try so hard hoping one day you'll come and rescue me
but until then, I'll be posted up right here rain sleet hail snow
but until then...I'll be posted up right here with my heat getting dough