![]() |
|
__intoxicated__
16th March. Forever In Love Lust and Crushing On __Hearts__
Nunu@Cuzzy Ayu@Cuzzy Fatihah@Cuzzy Myraa@Cuzzy Aan aQillah_hafiz Nurul Erna Effa Fadilah N.Aini Farna_Kecik hYrul miDo Hidayah_Sheikh bOb Surya@Susu Old Ahmad Mar Diyanah_Bib Shikin Khalif Frenster Facebook Multiply SP Website |
Saturday, April 28, 2007
I'VE GOT LOTS TO TELL !!!! At Last!!!!...gOt a nEw laptOp charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMSSS* its been two-weeks since i last used my lappy. rEally miz it so mUch...hugs hugs. Well, i thgt i cld save my $$ dis mth..loOks lk i hav 2 fOrk out sum 4 d new charger. dAmn! n its nOt cheap, mind u. ok wateva. thx 2 my dad, for giving me a lift 2 Funan DigitalLife Mall. n thx again 4 d trip 2 d Expo =) n mOm, thx 4 d new pyjamies u bOught me..saaayaaang mak!! ____________________________________________________________________ SOCIAL. passed my FTT. prOud 2 say i tOok only once 2 pass *blurrgh* i dun mean 2 brag bUt yeah, im an experienced rd user. lOlx. ___________________________________________________________________ CRAVINGS. Manage 2 fulfilled my cravings @ Secret Recipe wif Izda. thx ah gerl! had my Penne with Prawn in Mushroom Sauce. yuummsss...but i still wan my Fishball Noodles..ehee ___________________________________________________________________ WORK. dun talk 2 me abt it. it's nvr ending. *pppffttt* ___________________________________________________________________ LIFE. hectic. missing frens. missing retail/cinema therapy. missing quality time by myself. ___________________________________________________________________ LOVE. do i even need one in d 1st plc? i wOnder. cOz i dO. Family Love keeps me gOing *winks winks* family love is all i eva need. ___________________________________________________________________ CURENTLY IN LOVE WIF DIS SONG --> IT'S NOT OVER - CHRIS DAUGHTRY I was blown away. What could I say? It all seemed to make sense. You've taken away everything, and I can't deal with that. I try to see the good in life, but good things in life are hard to find. I’ll blow it away, blow it away. Can we make this something good? Well, I'll try to do it right this time around. Let's start over.I'll try to do it right this time around. It's not over. ’Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me, But you're the only one. It's not over. I've taken all I can take,And I cannot wait. We're wasting too much time. Being strong and holding on. Can't let it bring us down. My life with you means everything, So I won't give up that easily. I’ll blow it away, blow it away. Can we make this something good?' Cause it's all misunderstood. Well, I'll try to do it right this time around. Let's start over.I'll try to do it right this time around. It's not over.’ Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me,But you're the only one. It's not over.We can't let this get away. Let it out, let it out. Don't get caught up in yourself. Let it out.Let's start over. I'll try to do it right this time around. It's not over.’ Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me, But you're the only one.I t's not over.Let’s start over.It's not over, yeah... This love is killing me, But you're the only one. It's not over.
|