<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32553661?origin\x3dhttp://raucousfudge.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
__intoxicated__

16th March.
Forever In Love
Lust and Crushing On



__lets' Talk__







__Credits__

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

Thursday, September 07, 2006

These eyes have broken into tears. In hope that someday you understand my fears. The pains which my heart has felt, I wish you knew. Simply because I fell for someone like you. Every night I pray on my knees. For you to wipe away my tears. But instead, you were the source Of every pain I feel inside. How much I prayed to god above. Just for once that you see my love. I guess you were blind, and so am I. To pursue a love which was never meant. I was wrong to think. That maybe someday it would be you and me. I was so careless with my heart that I loved you. Even though it was tearing me apart.
My love was just too strong. For even I to end I dont know how much longer I can withhold. The sorrow, which has kept me on my knees. I hoped for a better tomorrow. But I know its just another day of sorrow. Why do I keep on inflicting on myself. Pains, which you yourself...Once took away from me. All I wanted was to call you. And for us to be happy.But I see now that you feel contempt. With the life that you have. In which I know I am not included. Therefore I must once again dwell. In the past that I cannot elude. Why couldnt you see. The warmth and tender care of my heart. A heart which would do anything and everything. That you could ever want or need?. Why couldnt you feel. The love and passionate desires I showed to you. A love so deep and true. That nothing else could or would matter most?
Why couldnt you hear. The words Ive said and the voice of my affections. Affection near to perfection. Which an angel has planted in my heart? I have restricted myself to loving again. Only because of you, I love you. Why couldnt you see?. I have rendered my heart. Only to be in your presence. But you couldnt even see. For in your eyes I was invincible. You leave me with tears falling from my eyes. Confusion in my mind. A pain in my heart. And a love which will be lost forever. How do I live another day. With thoughts of you in my mind. Only to be the reason of my confusion, in my heart, where I wish you never were?
I gave you so much. That it hurts me to say. Not once did you deserve. The kind of love a person like me could give. Why couldnt you just see. That ur tormenting me?. I cant take the pain inside. The hurt in my heart. I have loved you Only to be hurt once again. Because my love you couldnt see. Or probably because you chose not to see. I dont know how else to tell you. That ur hurting me so. These tears will continue to flow. Until my heart can mend I dont know when this pain will end. I just cant understand. After all Ive said and done. You still couldnt see.